Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pet Peeves

This may not make sense, but one of my biggest pet peeves can best be summed up in the following word: people. I have nothing against persons, but people generally annoy me. As a collective unit, people don't make sense and I don't like it. They drive insanely, or too cautiously... they're twenty under the speed limit, or they're flying by me. They complain about how they hate it when someone else does something, but then they go and do the same exact thing and say "it's different when I do it." No, it's not. It's the same thing you were complaining about yesterday! Saying you're going to do something, and then not following through so that the other people that were counting on you are also screwed over... It's all the little things like that that just completely piss me off about people. But I love persons. All of my friends are persons.

I also hate snow after the first day of spring. The weather around here really needs to start taking a look at the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment