Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pet Peeves

The one thing that comes to mind when I think of pet peeves is the toilet paper going under the roll.  Yes, I realize that is ridiculously, insanely small and petty.  It is just one of those things that gets under my skin for some reason.  My husband does it occasionally.  My 6 year old has learned how to change the roll when it needs it and she does it too. 

As soon as I see it, I will immediately take it off and flip the roll over so it's going over the top.  I feel like I cannot get the toilet paper properly if it isn't going over the top.  The annoyance I feel when I see it going under and the relief I feel when I switch it is truly baffling.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this. My wife rolls it under, and I wind up flipping it around too.

    ReplyDelete