Routine to me is getting things accomplished when they need to be accomplished. Like getting the kids out the door for school in the morning and doing my morning postings for ClevelandMommies. My routine is soon to change though and I think it will go something like this:
- Wake Up
- If Sammie is over get her out the door to school
- Do exercises (alternate days - some strength training and some cardio)
- Do postings for ClevelandMommies and One-Minute-Blogger
- Clean a portion of the house
- Check TMN & CM to make sure all is running smoothly
- Get dinner started
- Study and get the school stuff out of the way
- Do homework with Sammie if she is over
- Eat dinner
- Do something that is good for brain stimulation or an art/craft project
- Watch TV
Now, all of this is subject to the moon and the stars aligning correctly and not having doctor appointments or meetings or something else going on elsewhere.
So, when it comes to routine - I hope to have one and if not - that is okay with me as well.