Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Socks...

Ok well, socks...

Ever since I was little I have HATED socks. I prefer bare feet or flip flops/open toed shoes. IF I HAVE to wear socks, I prefer to wear new ones. I don't like having socks for more then a month. They gross me out, no matter how often I wear them!

And back on the if I have to...they have to go above the ankle and stay up when I put them on!

I wish I lived back in North Carolina, where I could wear flip flops 99% of the time for the 3 years we were there!

The other day, I got a pedicure with a friend of mine. I was able to wear flip flops that day to it, and the day after. But yesterday, and today, and maybe every day after, lol, I have to wear socks and shoes, covering my pretty flowered toes :)

Yea socks...we have a love hate relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment