Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Routine

My daily routine is basically the same every day... the start time just differs. When I wake up, I reach over and grab my laptop (if it's a week day you can bet I'm checking to see if my first class of the day is canceled!) and check a few things before eventually rolling out of bed and stumbling to the bathroom to shower (I can also almost guarantee that I will trip over something, run into something, or stub my toe at least once a week).

From there my morning routine changes because it depends on the day of the week. If it's a MWF, I'll be outside with Bobby waiting for Betsy at 7:15 so we can go to breakfast and I'll come back and fix my hair/finish getting ready after breakfast. Some mornings (usually Tues and Thurs) I catch up on the homework I had avoided the night before. And on weekends, I pretty much just go back to doing nothing if I don't have plans right away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment