Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Social Media

I am a professed Facebook addict! Though, I have been updating a lot less lately. I love being able to keep up with friends and family that are far away. Some friends I have had for a LONG time! (elementary, middle, and high schools!) and some I just met (the creator of this blog for one!) And hope to keep them all for a while lol.

I do Tweet. I run the SaratogaCountyMommies Twitter (http://twitter.com/SCMommies) as well as my own. Though, I don't tweet a lot. In fact, the last time I did was about 3 weeks ago! (Except for SCM I do that often as possible)


I remember starting out with a MySpace (does anyone use that anymore lol) and then moved on to Facebook, back when the page was full of apps that you could move around...kind of glad they changed that! I remember starting a Twitter in 2007, but then went about 2 years between my first and last tweets! I deleted that one a while ago to start fresh!

I love what social media does to help us find old and new friends, make business connestions, and more! Even though it can have its downsides, I think the positive out weighs the negative!

No comments:

Post a Comment