Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Favorite Holiday

I'm having an extremely difficult time picking just one holiday. I've got it down to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Halloween. To me, Thanksgiving and Christmas have a lot to do with getting together with the extended family and spending time with them - especially my cousins. Growing up we were all rather close, so we love excuses to get together - especially if there's food involved. And both my grandmas are excellent cooks. (Also - Thanksgiving and Christmas also include the best -and most plentiful- pie selections at my one grandma's house). Halloween is in the running just because I sometimes like to revert back to my childhood and dress up in a costume and go to my friend's birthday bonfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment