Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Routines

I had a great routine up until we moved in December! We would get up at 7:30, and I would get my 4 year old (then 3) off to preschool. I would grab a Starbucks or Dunkin coffee and sandwich for breakfast, go home, let the baby nap, then get the 4 year old. Then we would come home for lunch, and play, read, etc... until the older kids got home. That is usually when they would just want to play with them!

Now, not so much :(

I would love to have a set routine in the morning, at least. It seems to make whatever else we do for the rest of the day go much easier!

So here is what I would love: Get up 7:30. 8:15 get the 8 year old out the door. Give younger 2 breakfast. Go out for a couple hours...either playdates, parks, or whatever we can do for them to get energy out. Lunch...either out or home. Come home (or continue staying home) have some outside time. Naptime (for the baby). Crafts, reading, some TV time (that would be my work time lol) etc...

Maybe someday I will get a good schedule going. You would think, after 11 years, I would have one down. Goes to show that each child brings a new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment