Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Diet and Exercise

Diet and exercise wasn't really a big deal to me until about a month ago when I got a ring put on my finger. Now, with 14 months left until my wedding, diet and exercise are becoming a bigger deal. I know you're not supposed to diet to fit the dress, the dress is supposed to fit you. Well, that's nice to hear... but I want a beach body for my honeymoon. The beach does not conform to what my body looks like... Not that I'm overly obsessed with it, I have plenty of time... I've been cutting back on my favorite foods (burgers, pizza, chocolate) and going for healthier choices. Sadly, at college, that is not the easiest thing to do. Hopefully, I can eat a more balanced diet when I go home after graduation. I'm also going to be starting P90 in a few days, so we'll see how that goes towards shedding the muffin top area that doesn't look good in any type of dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment