Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Food

You would think, looking at me, that I am not picky. But I am! I just gained during pregnancies and was ...blessed...with a LOW metabolism lol.

I prefer chicken to steak. I would even rather eat the chicken wings then the pizza!! If I could, I would eat chicken for lunch and dinner every day!! (And eggs for breakfast!)

I am picky with sweets. I hate fruit pies, except apple...and even then, it can't be too sweet!

But I also have a weakness for Girl Scout cookies!!!

Now I want some chicken...or maybe cereal!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me I have Girl Scout cookies lurking around!

    I am the opposite, I would love a good steak, but I do love chicken.

    I as well prefer wings over pizza any day!!

    ReplyDelete