Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rushing

Do I ever feel like I am rushing along?  HA!  See my post about routines.  Every morning for us is a MAD DASH to get out of the house.  It's a mad dash to get the kids to school.  It's a mad dash to get to work.  It's insanity.

We are definitely not morning people.  We'd stay up all night given the opportunity.  Staying up all night does not make for easy or early morning.  I hit snooze for approximately 45 minutes before jumping out of bed yelling, "OH CRAP!"  Except I don't say the PG version.  Then I run around yelling, "Get up! Get dressed!  Hurry up!" 

When you are running around like that you are bound to forget things.  Just ask Noodle.  I don't think the kid has had a snack for school in her backpack in well over a week.  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment