Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Classes

It's been a while since I've been in school, but there are two classes that stand out as being favorites.  I took Photography in both high school and college.  I had a lot of fun completing the assignments. Learning the dark room and all the processes was a really neat experience.  I still love photography.  I don't miss the film side of it though.  I'm glad I don't have to buy it or develop it!

My other favorite, suprisingly, was Criminal Justice.  I took this as an elective in college while majoring in Sociology.  I absolutely loved this class. It was intriguing and interesting.  I learned so much.  I even thought about switching majors to criminal justice, but that program was hard to get into at my school and I was already 2+ years into my Sociology major.  I wouln't have wanted to be a lawyer or a law enforcement officer or anything like that.  Maybe a paralegal or something in the field, though.  The subject matter was just so captivating!

No comments:

Post a Comment