Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Monday, March 21, 2011

Cereal

We don't eat a lot of cereal here.  It's not that we don't like it, it's just that we are usually running out the door late for school.  We tend to do things that are a little more portable - breakfast bars, go-gurts, bananas, cheese sticks, etc. We love cereal though.  My 6 year old, Noodle, will get lucky charms when she eats breakfast at school.  She's told me that's her favorite.  I don't buy them at home so she has to get her fix at school.

Mostly we have Cheerios (blech!) and Life in our house for the weekends.  Occasionally I will give in to my cravings and get Cinnamon Toast Crunch (YUM!).  For obvious reasons that usually doesn't last too long in our house.

I envy the people that can eat cereal outside of breakfast time.  I sometimes want to, I just can't bring myself to do it.  It just doesn't feel right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment