Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Monday, April 18, 2011

Scaredy Cat

It would probably be easier for me to list the things I'm NOT afraid of.  It would be a much shorter list.  There are so many things that scare me to so many varying degrees.  I'll just mention some of the major crippling fears I have.

Heights.  Second story balcony?  No thank you.  Top of the Empire State Building?  Absolutely not!   Flying in a plane?  Love it!  Wait, what?  Yes I love to fly.  Our do I just hate long car trips more?  Hmm.  Either way, flying is fine by me!

Bugs. Reptiles.  Rodents. Creepy.  Crawly.  Slimy. Things.  Yuck!  I'm getting the chills just thinking about it.

The thought of losing someone I love.  I can't imagine life without my wonderful husband or my sweet girls.  That scares the crap out of me.

I could go on and on, but I won't.  You get the idea.  I'm a nervous nelly.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment