Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Faith

For me my faith is linked to my religion.  I have faith in God because my religion tells me to.  God has shown me the way when I have need it the most, so I think that has helped my faith along as well.  There are times that I struggle with my faith because I am struggling in life and not getting what I want out of it, but at the end of the day I know that if I pray and have faith in God that he will pull me through it.

I also define faith as what you have in other people.  I have faith in certain friends and family members that they will be there for me, do the right thing and be around when I need them.  When someone disappoints me or upsets me, I lose faith in them, and once that faith is lost, it is hard to be revived.

No comments:

Post a Comment