Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Friday, April 1, 2011

Favorite classes

I really hated school. I'll clarify that I was NOT a bad student. I graduated with honors, did most of my junior year and all of my senior year at the community college. Those were the classes I liked. I've always loved Lit classes. Shakespeare, the classics, and especially books from the Jazz Age (Fitzgerald, Hemingway, etc) are things I still like to read (yes, I consider this FUN). I even enjoyed analyzing and writing reports about these books.

I also loved history. I am Revolutionary War and Civil War buff. I took American History, American Government, Constitutional Law (yes that was for fun too!) and loved it ALL!

These classes really taught me something. I still enjoy literature of all types and have shelves full of books on the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, and the construction of the Declaration of Independence. I still enjoy reading and learning so I guess I should thank the teachers and professors who were so great and had such vast knowledge that I just couldn't help but love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment