Pages

The One-Minute Writer


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Creativity

My creativity comes in fits and starts. Last year, I was most creative in my European history classes. It was in those classes that I started drawing a comic series for my bestie, Laura... about our adventures as woodland creatures. Sadly, once I was out of those classes... the inspiration sort of disappeared. :( Hopefully, it will come back though and I can finish the series... it sort of ended in the middle of nowhere.

Currently, I get inspired at the most inopportune times. When I'm feeling scrapbooky type creative... I'm always at college, and my stuff is all at home (or I have no supplies and no money with which to purchase them). Sometimes, I get real creative when I see yarn at Wal-mart... then I buy said yarn, get home, and nothing happens. Other times, that happens in reverse: someone gives me a yarn idea, and I go crazy with whatever yarn I have around.

When it comes to creativity and writing papers for classes... that is always a struggle. :-P It's actually what I should be doing now... The mood will probably strike me in the middle of the night. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment