Pages

The One-Minute Writer

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Ahead

Spring is an exciting time of the year for me, but it is also a busy time. It is when the weather starts to break and I have a lot of yard work to do.

It is also the time of the year that the kids start back into playing sports. Therefore, not only do I have to be working on the yard and keeping my children focused on their school work, but I also have to start running them from one practice to the other.

It is fun at first and then it becomes exhausting. However, it is nice to see them making new friends, getting exercise, playing and laughing with their friends, and learning about being a good sport. And if this is not enough I am now going to be my daughter's softball coach so I will be trying to keep 10 6 to 8 year old girls interested in a game that can become dangerous if they are not paying attention. Oh well, it should be interesting and fun. I love the sport so I want to pass my love of the game onto others.

With that being said, I am looking forward to the months ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment