Pages

The One-Minute Writer

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Routine

Routine? That's a funny word. I try to have a routine, but with kids, a full time job, and managing a house that word doesn't always have a place in my world. When my normal way of doing things works out then all is grand, but because I have two kids that doesn't always occur. I try to have my normal weekday routine to be waking up, getting a shower, getting my hair and face done, and getting dressed. I then get my two adorable children up and depending on how their attitude is depends if the rest of my routine gets accomplished in a normal manner. If things are going well then I get them breakfast, pack their lunch and my lunch, do my daughter's hair, eat my breakfast, and then brush my teeth. Then by this time I am yelling at them to hurry up and get their shoes on so they don't miss the bus and off to the world we go.

It is always an interesting morning and evening around my home!!! The excitement never ends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment